| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average temperature in San Francisco, California in February is quite mild at 11.2 °C (52.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish with rain at times. Just 80.5mm (3.2in) of liquid descends during on average 10 days.
- The blue above San Francisco, California is reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:09 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:44.
- There are approximately 4:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Francisco, California February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in San Francisco, California, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding San Francisco, California:
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) N
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) N
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 267.1 kms (166 miles) N
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 308.1 kms (191.5 miles) NE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) NE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) NNE
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 54.3 kms (33.8 miles) NE
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 104.5 kms (64.9 miles) ENE
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 355.4 kms (220.9 miles) E
- Fresno, California, Usa - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) ESE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 384.2 kms (238.8 miles) SE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.5 miles) SSE
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 348.3 kms (216.4 miles) SSE